Assembled Off-Site: The Blue Sun Power Server
The Blue Sun Power Server is our innovative response to South Africa’s power management concerns. After years of wall-mounted solar and battery installations we sought to create a simpler, faster, more compact approach to our projects.
Designed for capacity, independence and efficient installations, we developed the Blue Sun Power Server. We now assemble all our systems in black steel server cabinets off-site at our Epping factory before delivery.
Whether it is 5kW home project or a 200kW commercial installation, this pre-built approach to our projects by assembling, programming and testing our systems off-site we are able to deliver more affordable and more efficient installations.
All the necessary components are built in to the Power Server before delivery to site – including inverters, lithium batteries, the sub-distribution board, fuses, switches and communication devices.
Advantages of Off-site Assembly
- Assembled in a controlled environment (reduced margin for error)
- Pre-configured, programmed and tested using our factory’s SMA Solar PV system (minimising potential faults on site)
- Faster and more cost-effective installations (less drilling and fewer disturbances)
- Reduced waste on site – no need for boxes, cable cut-offs
- Modular and easily scalable – additional batteries or inverters can be integrated to the system at a later stage.
Features of the Power Server:
- Neat, compact, free standing installation
- Powder-coasted black steel with smoked glass door
- Lockable and tamper-proof: protecting children and staff and the keeping the system safe
- Built-in server fans to maintain ambient operating temperature
- Mounted on trolley wheels making it easier to move the system if the need arises
Visit our Solar Off-Grid page for more information on the Blue Sun Power Server and be sure to download the brochure for pricing and performance data.